Florinef User Reviews

Florinef - User Reviews

Florinef User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Florinef sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 15

I have been taking Florinef for over 5 years for low BP. It has been wonderful! I used to feel extremely tired all the time and would faint on a frequent basis. Since I have started this med I feel great and haven't had a single faining spell!

Related Reading: Florinef

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 03

This medication has helped me live my life again. Recently I started back into my dizzy spells; but this medication helps so that I can be upright.

Comment from: poo24ky, 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 08

I was walking around like a drunk person. I could not walk a straight line. Now, I can walk without feeling like I am going to fall over.Before this drug, I was always told that I had anxiety attacks.

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: signswim, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 31

I was bedfast before using. It took 13 years before I was able to stand w/o BP dropping. The long term side effects for me are horrendous, but the many years of being mostly functional I suppose were worth it. There was nothing else available but a pressure suit in 1962 and I don't believe there is anything else yet available. So yes I am very grateful for it. I still take a small maintence dose daily. I can't use any salt.

Comment from: 4mydaughter, 7-12 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 29

This review is for my daughter who went through many doctors and test since she was a year old and she was in third grade before we found a doctor that diagnosed her with a severe form of neuro cardiogenic syncope. After getting the proper medication mix and dosage (including this one) she has been able to go to school fairly regularly and gain a more normal childhood. This drug doesn't cure her condition, but has made a tremendous difference.

Comment from: wisconsingirl20, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 07

I went from being a prisonerin my own home to being able to go out shopping wi my mom again and going to see movies with my friends

Comment from: wf28sn, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 12

was diagnoised with neuro/cardio-sycope, BP would drop after fainting and seizure would happen..Florinef stopped this and never had a spell since taking it....until my ANYRISM. I think Florinef raised my BP to high and may have caused my anyrism. We are still investigating this possibility but want to warn others.

Related Reading: fainting | seizure

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 29

I am taking this medication for POTS. I use to get bad chest pain and this eliminates it. I still get dizzy but I am able to stand longer when using this drug. I am afraid to see what happens when I get off of it.

Related Reading: chest pain

Comment from: meh, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 05

Don't take this medication with ibuprofin or your legs may swell and your blood pressure will really go up. That's what happened to me. I discovered the cause reading information provided by my insurance company's oncall nurse.

Comment from: marlinda_t@hotmail.com, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 30

hello to all, I am 25y old and I am using this medication because of neuro-cardiogenic syncope. I was just wondering if anyone has any swelling in the feet or hands, and i still feel little dizzy. Have not fainted in 6 weeks for the first time in 1 year.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 19

I experienced the excessive thirst, muscle tenderness, and weight gain.

Parenting and Pregnancy

Get tips for baby and you.