Flovent User Reviews

Flovent - User Reviews

Flovent User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Flovent sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 7-12 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 01

My son is 10yo. & has been on this treatment for a month. I have seen an improvement in his condition. On the other hand, I have seen a patient, loving young man turn into an irritable, angry boy. Is it worth this?

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 08

Didn't help my asthma much & caused constant red, raw throat.

Comment from: 1Miami, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 27

I have asthma and NTM. When using Flovent my breathing is much stronger and my lung volume is optimal.

Comment from: STACIE, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: September 30

MY SON TAKES FLOVENT, DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO USE AND NOT GREAT AT PREV ATTACKS DURING PEAK SEASONS.

Comment from: JamieHdrs, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 26

I have had a chronic cough for six months. I have no allergies and no reason to suspect asthma. After many tests and many medications (including albuterol inhaler) I was put on flovent. Within a day my coughing started reducing until by two weeks I am cough free. This medicine has changed my life, it gave it back to me. If you have a cough of unknown origin it is definitely worth a try.

Comment from: mityme, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 10

Has helped my breathing alot but even with rinsing my head is always stuffy, my nose always runs, & I am very horse all the time

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 24

Worked wonderfully. I normally have problems in urban areas due to air pollution, but this helped immensely. Additionally, I noticed my exercise-induced symptoms decreased. I noticed no side effects other than a mild dry mouth.

Related Reading: dry mouth

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 03

flovent seems to help in relieving the cronic cough connected to my asthma. But as mentioned by others it does increase appitite a lot. It can also cause a soar throat but I really have not had that experience. I fell as though it is effective and can help in relieving bothersom symptoms. I still have trouble with exercise and it can be difficult to breath after running or strenous physical activity.

Comment from: Flovent User, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 08

I love this product. When I use it in the winter I never have to use Albuterol. If I stop using this product (due to financial reasons) I get real bad and have to start again. This has made such a difference in my life. Thank you for Flovent!!!!

Comment from: 7-12 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 10

Since my son as being taking this his astham has been decrease.

Comment from: veronica, 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: June 01

keeps my son out of the hospital. i love it

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 23

it barely worked. kept me up at nights. had frequent sore throats. caused thrush even though i washed out my mouth.

Related Reading: thrush

Comment from: 0-2 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 16

My 2 yr old son started on this medication and within a few weeks he was hoarse and coughing more. He was seen by another specialist who said that the medication was causing polyps on his throat and vocal cords. He either needed to quit taking the medication or have surgery. After I had him off the Flovent for 1 month his voice returned normal and the polyps were almost completed gone.