Flumadine User Reviews

Flumadine - User Reviews

Flumadine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Flumadine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 28

I took this medication along with a Z-pak about 10 years ago. I had a severe allergic reaction, with hives and swelling of my throat. By that night my eyes became crossed and stayed that way for 3 1/2 months! All the doctors I saw (and I saw ALOT) said they didnt know what was wrong with me and that the medication had nothing to do with my eyes. But yet I have NEVER had an allergic reaction before, or since this medication. Please dont use this drug, its dangerous!!!

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: rick, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 21

i wish i could rate with negative stars. i took this drug for 3 days 13 years ago and haven't been right since. my liver enzymes rose 10x over normal. i have a rapid heart beat that becomes extreme after meals and anxiety and abdominal discomfort wakes me from sleep even with sleep medication.

Related Reading: liver | anxiety | sleep

Comment from: msnutrition, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: October 11

I have taken flumadine as needed over the past seven years with excellent results. I only take one a day instead of two as I am very sensitive to drugs. When taking the medication, I do not drive as it makes me loopy.

Related Reading: flumadine

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.