FluMist User Reviews

FluMist - User Reviews

FluMist User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication FluMist sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 15

my 3 year old daughter took this on monday and wednesday night she came down with a cold i got woke up by her thursday morning around 1:30am she was running a fever of 103.5 i called the nurse and she said it was a side effect of the vaccine i will never give this vaccine again for now own it will be the shot

Related Reading: fever

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

My 2 children and I all got the flu really bad at the same time 2 days after receiving the flumist. I will never get this vaccine again.

Related Reading: flu | flumist

Comment from: kass, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 17

I am required to get an influenza immunization yearly through the military. I found out this year that I was required to take a flumist rather than the shot. I have been so sick since receiving the flumist. I will never take it again and am not an advocate for it at all. I have never had a reaction to the shot. This is completely unsat!

Comment from: 7-12 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 09

My 9 year old daughter just received the flu mist and has a horrible swollen itchy rash ALL over her entire face, she is now getting a few rashy spots on her body. she feels miserable. I will never let her get that again.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: Jennie_8806, 0-2 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 29

Hello, I'm a 21 year old mom .. I have a daughter who is 2 years old . The first time I put this flu mist i thought it work but a week later my daughter had the cold and the like 2 days later she had pneumonia on her right lungs thank god it was a viral thing, like 3 weeks ago i gave her another one and again she had a little cold i hope this cold won't last for weeks. I though the flu mist supposed to "Help the Flu " but it doesn't help with anything i think they make the kids and the babies more sick.. i will never but this flu mist on my daughter again i thought it was supposed to help her not send her to the er.. i hope the fda or whatever put this out should put this on recall !.. I hope my story help other young moms and audlt mother and make a wise choice and think twice before put this flu mist in their children{s} system!

Related Reading: pneumonia

Comment from: Alooparata, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 11

Flu symptoms for days for 3 of 4 family members. Never had a problem with the shot.

Comment from: kd6pcs, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: September 11

I received the Flumist nasal spray in Nov. 2008. I did not get the flu that season and it was easy to receive, a very small spray in each nostril. The best part is no needle. I will get the Flumist again this year.