Fluoroplex User Reviews

Fluoroplex - User Reviews

Fluoroplex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Fluoroplex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: DJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 18

A miracle drug!! Dr. Canada and this drug saved my nose and maybe my life. I had a dry red spot on my nose. Each time I removed the dry skin flake that seemed to continuously come back, the spot enlarged. Over a years time the spot grew to 2cm diameter. One hack M.D. carved it off my nose but it came back. Dr. Canada (now retired), directed me to me to use this cream for 10 days by rubbing it into the skin out past the afected area two to three times a day before returning to see him. He warned me that the affected "pre-cancerous" area would become like a blood scab and not to pick at it. Only the "pre-cancerous" tissue would be healed and the skin that was not "pre-cancerous" would just be softened. He also warned me that once I started the treatment, I MUST not stop until seeing him after 10 days. During the treatment period only the affected area became a dark red. As directed, I treated the entire nose. The large scab on my nose was embarrassing. On the 8th day while rubbing on the cream, the scab just came off in one big piece. Under the scab was this smooth pink skin. When I went to see him, he was amazed that the spot was so much larger than he thought. I saw that he was very happy with this outcome as was I. I had another spot on my upper chest/neck that I treated on my own with the same results. I have never suffered a reoccurence until reciently (20 years later) I noticed some sun damaged spots on my forearms. I will ask my physician for a prescription. Dr. Canada practiced in Flint, Michigan.

Related Reading: dry skin

Comment from: 10thmn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 14

I have used 1% Fluoroplex cream on pre-cancerous or early cancer areas on my face/scalp on multiple occasions. The facial areas have all healed well. I have not had any skin cancer (or any cancer) leasions removed.

Related Reading: Fluoroplex | cancer | skin cancer

Published: January 30

Your pay no more than 10.00 discount card is useless! I was rejected for use of the card due to having Medicare part d coverage along with supplemental coverage which was also rejected for use. I guess being over 65 and on Medicare affords us the funds to pay $415.00 for tube.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 16

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.