Fluvirin User Reviews

Fluvirin - User Reviews

Fluvirin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Fluvirin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: cdborows@aol.com, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 10

I have the same opinion as the other reviewer. I've never had any reaction to the flu shot but this year. I will never get a flu shot again. I'll take my chances.

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 08

I have never had a reaction to flu vacs before. I have back pain, muscle and tendon pain through out my body. Also I have mild head aid -- I almost never have head aids. I do not intend to have flu vacs in the future. I rarely have flu. This experience is not worth the risk.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.