Foltx User Reviews

Foltx - User Reviews

Foltx User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Foltx sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mammma21, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 13

prescribed to help reduce blockage of basliar artery. This stopped my TIAs.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 09

It was prescribed to increase the absorbtion of calcium into my system. It also relieved me of the foot cramps that i was experiencing at an increasing rate

Comment from: spiceleggs, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 30

I was prescribed this drug to help lower my cholesteral. My doctor said that Foltx was given to patients who had a heart attack and to reduce the risks with having another one. I am not sure what this med is really for? I don't see any reference to plaque build up.

Related Reading: Foltx | heart attack

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 20

Has brought my Vitamin B-12 level up.

Comment from: minnie38, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 06

taking this med for 4 days when I become to overwhelmed, uncontrobale shaking, sweating, pale, nervousness... you list it I proberly had it. I took it as perscribed and boy those were the worst days of my life.. I went to the drug store to see if there was anything to counteract the symtoms. the pharmisist was so close to calling 911 becaue he felt I was having a terrible reaction to this drug.. I went back to my PCP and explained I CANNOT take this drug.. looked at me like I was "Crazy" as soon as I stopped taking it, life went ack to normal. but now I am being forced to take it again to prevent that wonderful stroke/heartache.. so what do I do?

Related Reading: stroke

Comment from: Peggy Fannin, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

I am being treated for neuropathy - taking the maximum dosage of Gabapentin and have been put on Foltx (for my feet).

Comment from: Biya, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 30

Have been taking Foltx as a more natural way for inflamation vs taking stronger drugs such as Mobic - is may not be as effective as Mobic but not wanting to take the risk of the stronger drugs.

Related Reading: Mobic

Comment from: roxine, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 19

i just started taking med it is supposed to help b12 be accepted into my body

Comment from: casweck, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 03

My father, a 96 year old with moderate dementia, is currenlty on the drug . He has experienced fatigue, gait problems, mental degernation and personality changes. He is now dazzed and confused, belligerant and confronational.

Related Reading: dementia | fatigue

Comment from: ustek, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 29

Worked well for me.

Comment from: clarkston, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 28

While drug has assisted in stopping muscle twitches and improved my blood levels, my appetite is enormous and I have gained 15 pounds in 2 months. Being as the only change was switching to this medication, I conclude it is the cause.

Comment from: Bill, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 25

too pricey

Weight Loss Wisdom

Get tips, recipes and inspiration.

From WebMD