Foradil Aerolizer User Reviews

Foradil Aerolizer - User Reviews

Foradil Aerolizer User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Foradil Aerolizer sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: bj30out, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 17

I have been using Foradil for over 2 years. It is by far the best asthma medication I've ever taken. However, I notice a gradual shortness of breath and chest pressure if I miss a dose or it's longer than 12 hrs. since my last inhilation. I'm wondering if it's addictive ! Also, I just read that it shouldn't be taken as the only treatment for asthma. I only have to use my albuterol inhaler on occasion, mostly when I forget to take the Foradil. I'm getting a bit concerned about continuing to use this medication.

Related Reading: Foradil | asthma

Comment from: Mom_of_Four, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 20

Foradil changed my life! One inhaled capsule in the morning, and I'm symptom-free all day. Another one before bed if needed. A lifetime of meds and regimens replaced by these little capsules. I haven't noticed blood sugar or fatigue issues, like some users. I tell everyone I know how wonderful this drug is!

Related Reading: fatigue

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 05

I have taken theophylline pills twice a day for twenty years. I was put on Foradil along with Asthmanex to replace the theophylline and I can't believe the effects. I can breathe better than when I was only taking the theophylline. I was very skeptical about stopping the theophylline "cold turkey". However, I have had no withdrawal symptoms and my breathing is great.

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 01

hAVE COPD AND THIS ALONG WITH ATROVENT SEEMED TO RELIEVE MY SYMPTOMS.

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: December 31

This medication, combined with Qvar, works much better for me than the advair I was formerly taking. I dont wake up short of breath like I did while taking advair.

Related Reading: Qvar

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 17

has worked wonders for my ability to breathe.

Comment from: bgrcop, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

This medication hasraised my blood sugars to 300 plus and had to stop using it to control my sugars back to normal

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 06

I have been taking this med about 1 week and I am so exhausted it is all I can do to stay awake all day. I am a very high energy person, not anymore I am half asleep all day does anyone have a remedity for this problem? Other than that it is great.

Comment from: ladypeace, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 09

easier on my throat than Advair. Still too expensive for a maintenance drug. Has anyone experienced weight gain with this?

Comment from: truttess@aol.con, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 28

Easy to use and to monitor to be sure that I got the full dose. No irritation of the throat. Much less expensive than Advair!

Comment from: jiksgx, 55-64 (Patient) Published: September 25

While I experiences relief from asthma symptoms, I experienced tremors and nervousness. I discontinued after three days.

Related Reading: tremors

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 18

I am taking this med for COPD in leiu of the albuteral treatment by mask. I no longer have to use the albuteral treatments. It along with Spiriva appears to be working for me. Shortness of breath continues to be a problem when exercising. Also, I am experencing some dizziness occassionally.

Related Reading: Spiriva | dizziness