Foradil Aerolizer User Reviews

Foradil Aerolizer - User Reviews

Foradil Aerolizer User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Foradil Aerolizer sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 17

This medication was HORRIBLE for me. I had a massive negative reaction causing insomnia, panic attacks, and worsening of my asthma. I discontinued after 2 days. I highly, highly reccommend thoroughly discussing with your doctor other options. I am actually amazed that they placed me on this drug as I had heart palpitations with the Advair and they are in the same drug class. I am now on an anti-anxiety med and cannot wait for this junk to clear my system.

Related Reading: insomnia | panic attacks | palpitations

Comment from: aurora, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 15

I have been really fatigued. i spend more time in bed than I do out of it. Between my primary care physician and my pulmonologist no one has addressed this fatigue.

Comment from: ShirtsDaD@aol,com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 30

Very effective easy to use

Comment from: Getting healthy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 30

i have used this medication for several years and untill recently have had o issues however i will be consulting my physcian, i have stepped up my effort to loose weight by changing my diet and riding a bicycle for about 3 months. within in the last 2 weeks i have noticed a change while riding. i have had to use my rescue inhailer a few times. im hoping its only a cold or infection. prior to the medication works great along with my azmacort inhailer.

Related Reading: azmacort

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 12

I use this as need for difficulty with breathing associated with Allergies/bronchospasms. I have exprienced some shaking/tremors and tiredness/fatigue. This is short lived. There is no comparison to the relief I experience vs the side effects. I have had no blood sugar change or issues.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 26

Prior to taking this drug I would get extreme shortness of breath and abdominal spasms from the shortest distance I had to walk. After taking this drug I am able to resume my normal daily activity of walking and gardening. I am using this in conjunction with a water pill (furosemide and Micardis-HCT) all twice a day.

Related Reading: Micardis

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 03

more effective than other meds i have been prescribed. easy to use. have used for about 4 months and my breathing has definitely improved. no side effects so far.

Comment from: feelinit, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 13

The only negative experience I have with the Foradil is the Aerolizer itself. Sometime when I insert the capsule, it may or may not puncture the capsule. I think it needs to be upgraded. But as far as the medication goes, it has done wonders for me. Thanks God for Merck..

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 29

this drug is the best i've taken for my copd it has helped me so much i can now do the things i've stopped doing do to my illness now i'm free

Comment from: I JENNEY, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 04

TOOK TWO TIMES AND HAD SEVERE DIARRHEA AND LIGHT HEADED. ALSO TAKE SPIRIVA BUT IN THE MORNING .FORADIL IN AFTERNOON. JUST STARTED TO TAKE AS OF TWO DAYS AGO. TOLD TO TAKE TWICE A DAY BUT DID NOT. THANK YOU

Related Reading: DIARRHEA

Comment from: gladysw, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 24

This medicine has truly been miraculous for me. I was taking 6 nebulizing treatments daily (Albuterol/Ipatropium and Budesnide), Spireva and ProAir, with all this I was still having difficulty breathing and on oxygen most of the day. Have been taking Foradil for two months and now no longer take Budesnide nebulizing medication, only use oxygen at night and have more energy and feel better than I have in over two years. This medication has made such a difference in my quality of life - it is truly wonderful.

Related Reading: ProAir