Fosamax Plus D User Reviews

Fosamax Plus D - User Reviews

Fosamax Plus D User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Fosamax Plus D sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: snowbird1000, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 31

I have been on it for 3 months, the only negitive effect I have is swelling in my ankles and a matalic in my mouth. I have not been taking it long enough to tell if it works or not for me.

Comment from: Jan, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

I just started taking Fosamax two weeks ago so I cant really rate the effectiveness yet. After taking it I experence indigestion and some stomach upset. But after reading some of the other reviews, I think I'm pretty lucky. I think in my case if the drug was coated it may be a little better with less discomfort.

Related Reading: indigestion

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 19

I'm 34. I've always had bone growth problems. I am taking the depo shot which causes bone loss. But, I don't think this is the cause of my bones loss. About 5 years ago, I broke my collar bone where I could not grow new bone on my break. I would like to hear from younger folks taken fosamax.

Comment from: Jakecat, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 15

I just began taking this and remain concerned about the jaw/teeth "bone death" has anyone else experienced this? I don't feel that I have any other option any suggestions?

Comment from: krocksie@aol.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

post menapausal, but does it stop periods from coming on im only 49 ,, or im i done with them ,,,how do i judge

Comment from: SLK, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 07

I,m 48 yrs old, took 3 doses of this drug. Every joint in my body seemed to ache, including muscle pain. Felt like I had the flu. It's been 2 weeks since I quit taking it and my symptons are not getting any better. My mother (72 yrs), and my sister (53 yrs) also take this drug; however, they do not have any negative side effects.

Healthy Bones

Get tips and advances in treatment.