Fragmin User Reviews

Fragmin - User Reviews

Fragmin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Fragmin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: kimberjoy65, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 14

I had emergency surgery to repair a triple fracture in the ankle bone after a dislocation from the tibula. I have been taking the Fragmin for 19 days so far, and have no adverse reactions or difficulties. I am required to refrain from putting any weight on the ankle until it has healed enough for that step... and then I can stop taking the Fragmin. The surgeon may recommend that I stop the Fragmin when I see him for follow-up next Tuesday at the outpatient clinic.

Related Reading: fracture

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 14

I am 27 I was in a motorcycle acident and lost my left leg and severly damaged my right leg my right leg has ben in a cast for two months and I have ben taking these shots since then and my belly is getting rilley brused can i put the shots in anywhare else

Comment from: carolyn, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 26

I am on the liver transplant list and have a st.judes heart valve. My liver is not processing coumadin and am now taking fragmin to keep bloodclots from forming I take numerous meds including digoxin . Should I be taking digoxin with fragmin? My liver is in endstge. I was given a blood transfusion when i was 17 (some 35 years ago) and was given blood with hep-c and need a new liver. I had the valve put in because of regurgitation on my heart valve. Any advice on the bloodthinner is appreciated. I will be taking fragmin until after the transplant and then back to coumadin as then i will have a liver that will process the meds.

Related Reading: liver