Frova User Reviews

Frova - User Reviews

Frova User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Frova sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 18

Even though I already take Topamax as preventative for my migraines I still get them every now and then and when I do they are bad. This Frova is great I only have to take it once and can function as normal. Cost is secondary if the relief is primary.

Related Reading: Topamax | Frova

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 27

I suffer from menstrual migraines and this medication has brought much relief.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 29

I am very pleased with this drug. I can take it at work and it not make me drowsy!

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 09

I have clusters and this has been working pretty well to treat them, except this last time (today) - I have taken 2 in 4 hrs and still the headache isn't completely gone - but at least I can function! My co-pay is very expensive on this at the pharmacy, so you may want to check that out first so you aren't unpleasantly surprised.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 16

I had a migrane that lasted two weeks within the first few hours of taking this medication my migrane was gone.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: September 16

had menstrual migraines for 30 years..couldn't afford Imitrex when offered years ago...now I take Frova (on insurance) only as needed and it works great. I can take it and go to work it also has a great calming effect on me. I might want a nap at end of day, but the pain is gone!

Related Reading: Imitrex

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 07

WONDERFUL! I was going to the ER for shots of Nubaine for the pain-then I found this. I haven't had a shot since! NO Side effects, works the first time.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 11

As everyone else has stated, this medicine is pricey, but I promise you well worth it! After trying 5 other medicines, I am finally taking this and it is wonderful. I can take this medicine at work and it does not make me sleepy. Also I can take this medicine the night before if I know the weather is going to change drastically overnight (which is a major trigger for my migraines) and I will wake up the next morning with no headache. Sometimes I do have to take a second pill to get full relief, but not often.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

First RX thatever helped get rid of my chronic migraines. On few occasions may need a second pill. Some mild twilight feelings for a few hours after taken but nothing major.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 24

This medicine works almost always for my migraines, which are very severe. My migraines can last a week or longer if I don't catch it right at the moment it starts. It is very expensive, but worth it.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 27

If caught early in the headache, one tablet will usually suffice. Two tablets, taken a few hours apart, will almost always take care of the headache. Makes my teeth numb though and usually causes mild "medicine head". :)

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 02

This is an awesome product, but VERY expensive!

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.