Frova User Reviews

Frova - User Reviews

Frova User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Frova sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: babykiki224@aol.com, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 26

I've been suffering from severe mirgrains since I was 13. Being 21, I finally have been prescribed Frova. This drug works wondefully. I had taken the first pill about an hour after I started feeling a slight pain come on. Within an hour, my headache was relieved. I did feel sleepy after taking the pill. And, there was no need for the second pill. And 7 hours later, still no headache. This has worked better then anything I have ever tried! I am so glad for relief finally.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 17

The drug has been most helpful in making migraines bearable, I can usually take the medication at the onset of the migraine and have it take effect. It does make me feel a little sleepy and I do have to urinate more, but I am not required to be in total darkness in bed.

Comment from: Luci2, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 11

I was given this by my doc last week. I have suffered with migraines for 20 years and NOTHING has helped- I have read the reviews and am optimistic! Thank you for your input.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 24

This pill worked in the beginning of my treatment with it. But now it seems like I have to take 2 pills to get the relief I was getting w/ 1! It is ridiculously expensive. I don't understand how any pill can cost that much, esp., with our private insurance. And as I migraine sufferer of 18 years, I have tried everything under the sun! I wish someone would come up with something that works, and that doesn't cost thousands of dollars!

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.