Gabitril User Reviews

Gabitril - User Reviews

Gabitril User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Gabitril sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 22

I was prescribed this forbi-Polar disorder. I have been taking it five yrs.I had back surgery,and I now have to take narcotic pain meds.Only take 4mg daily,but I find it almost impossible to stay awake during the day. Lately I have been having episodes of sleep paralisis. I am going to try to taper off,and hope to finally stop. I hate the way this med makes me feel!!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 26

I was put on this for petit mal and grand mal seizures at 16mgs. three times daily it help but cause a continous cycle for two years during this time I was in and out of seizures. With that and loss of seizure control my doctor chose to take me off. Now off the drug my cycle has gone back to once monthly. NOT NOTED in side effects.

Epilepsy

Find tips and treatments to control seizures.