Gammagard Liquid User Reviews

Gammagard Liquid - User Reviews

Gammagard Liquid User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Gammagard Liquid sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Mississippikid, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 11

I have several auto-immune diseases and a genetic immune deficiency, have been on replacement immunoglobin therapy for almost 5 years, been on Gammaguard for the past 2+ years, other than having to go sit for 4 hours and them be able to get a vein, because I don't want a port this has been great for me! I was unable to go out in public at all for over a year until I started this treatment because i would get sick, very sick, had Pnumonia 7 times in one year that I was hospitalized for. Now I can lead a most normal life with this medicine each month, every 28 days like clock work!! Side effects are doable too!

Comment from: awakite, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 20

New at home delivery system. Only takes about 1 1/2 hrs. Most Doctors don't know about this new system. A nurse comes to your home 3 times, then you are able to do it yourself, New equipment is sent each week. Your IGG level tested in 4 to 6 weeks.If levels are reached,treatment stopped.

Comment from: Sharon, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 29

I have been treated for Multifocal Motor Neuropathy for 9 years. I have a 3 hour Gammaguard IV every 4 weeks at our local hospital. I am a very mobile 67 year old female. I have had no side effects that I know of.

Comment from: Hyah Leah, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 06

I have had Myasthenia Gravis for13 years. They started me on Mestinon 60mg (2 tab every 4 hours) along with an IVIG Treatment every 6 weeks) with these treatments I can live an almost normal life and continue working. They work for me.

Related Reading: Myasthenia Gravis | Mestinon