Genotropin User Reviews

Genotropin - User Reviews

Genotropin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Genotropin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: a2zchristian, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 15

This medication gave me lots of energy. I could go and go and go, like the energizer bunny. For the 1st week, I had minor headaches but they quit. After that I didn't feel anything until week 3, and it has so far been all up hill.

Comment from: packersmomma, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 14

I suffered from a brain tumor and my pituitary gland no longer functions, so i must take this medicine because my body does not produce enough to keep my strength up, so i need something to help me with my energy levels

Related Reading: tumor