Geodon User Reviews

Geodon - User Reviews

Geodon User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Geodon sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 11

I wish this med had been prescibed for me earlier. I have increased energy during the day. After work I would usually take a two hour nap wake up take Seroquel so I could sleep the rest of the night. Now after work I don't even want to be inside! It has worked wonders for me.

Comment from: sharly, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: April 11

my husband takes this med along with lithium for his bipolar disorder.he has stopped & started it a couple of times. seems like it's less effective this time, although he may not be up to therapeutic dose. One thing I wanted to mention...his doctors have warned that this drug is INEFFECTIVE if not taken WITH FOOD.One psychiatrist stated that he needs to ingest at least 500 calories when he takes it. So possibly a few of the patients with reports of failure haven't taken in enough calories with their geodon.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 25

This drug worked for me in the first 2wks I took it. It changed my life and made my family more at ease. My moods are predictable and not at all violent, spend happy, or depressed. I've been on it for 2yrs and it continues to work.

Comment from: Anne136, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 29

I have been on Geodon for five years along with Depakote for Bipolar 1. It really stabilizes me without the weight gain I experienced on Zyprexa. I have no side effects other than a little sleepiness either from the Geodon or the Depakote or both which is easily remedied by drinking a couple cups of coffee. This has been a wonder drug for me. I highly recommend giving it a chance.