Gilenya User Reviews

Gilenya - User Reviews

Gilenya User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Gilenya sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: DLS, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 16

I have been on Gilenya for a month now and two weeks ago I started noticing side effects: tremors, light headed, swelling in my throat, nauseous and my heart is pounding heavy. I have called my Gilenya support nurse and she recommended calling my doctor right away. I hope everything will be ok because I don't want to have to go back on Avonex and weekly shots.

Multiple Sclerosis