Glucophage, Glucophage XR User Reviews

Glucophage, Glucophage XR - User Reviews

Glucophage, Glucophage XR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Glucophage, Glucophage XR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Darlean, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 29

This medication has caused severe diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. This would not be my first choice for treatment again.

Related Reading: nausea and vomiting

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 04

Diagnosed with Type II Diabetes, I have been taking Metformin for about 3 years. I did not have any of the symptoms that other people have had. So far so good.

Comment from: Dave, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 21

Best medication I've taken until I started Avandamet (Avandia and Metformin).

Related Reading: Avandamet | Avandia

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 10

My stomach is now bloated and I look 9 months pregnant ( no lie) I have had SO much gas its awful. I also have noticed I am very agitated and my pain meds don't seem to be working at all since taking this med. The only way I can describe the feeling I feel when I take this medication is that to hydroxycut ( the weight loss suppressant which I would NEVER recommend nor will I take it again).I am very anxious, jittery,feel like I am crawling out of my skin. I started on 500mg daily for week 1 and this is day 2 of taking 500 mg in am and then again in pm.Blood sugars remain all over the place...145- 333. I plan on letting the doc know.

Comment from: serialmom12, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 03

My husband is on this horrible drug for the past few years. If he has ONE good day a week, he counts his blessings. He has terrible gas pains, vomiting, diarreah and said he always feels like he has a "hangover." What a horrible way to live, and his blood sugar isn't really even that high. I'm trying to get his doctor to take him off this gargage so he can resume a normal life.

Comment from: billydcravens78, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 20

does not lower blood sugar levels efficiently