Grifulvin V User Reviews

Grifulvin V - User Reviews

Grifulvin V User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Grifulvin V sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sweetpea, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 22

i have been taking this medecin for three weeks now for fungus in my head and toe nails so far my scalp has cleared up some what as for my toes i have a much longer wait for it to be cured . i didnt have much of a headache its the rash all over my body it started on my arms and now it is every where elese it consists of fine little red bumps that some times itch.

Related Reading: headache | rash

Comment from: luvmyhuskypups, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 28

The first night on it my 10 ye old daughter had a stomach ache. Then the next day a headache...and a more severe headache on the 3rd night with nausea & a hard time sleeping! She said it felt like a migraine. Also, not much appetite at all.

Related Reading: migraine

Comment from: freeringwormadvice, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 03

Try soaking in a bath of epsom salts before taking any medication for ringworm - acts as a drying agent. Two times should do the trick. It's all about what they can sell you.

Related Reading: ringworm

Comment from: tenn78, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 05

I started taking this med. for ringworm. The ringworm went away with discoloration of the skin left. Also I stayed very tired all the time. Easy to use, yet being tired all the time takes atoll on the family and work.

Comment from: cowboyfan3887, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 10

I took this once a day for 5 weeks and it cleared the unsightly infection and some nail fungus on my toes.

Comment from: SJ, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 28

I have taken this medication for almost 1 month, prior to taking it my nails were becoming infected 1 at a time, since beginning it I have not had another nail infected. Waiting now to see improvement in the ones that were previously infected.

Comment from: Jerry, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 22

for the first week I had blindingly severe headaches and stomache aches. the doctor failed to mention this drug would make me dizzy. After taking for the first week the ringworm started to itch horribly like it never had. it's drying up but when I put anti itch cream on it it burns very badly for about 20 minutes before it stops itching so theres good and bad

Related Reading: burns | itching

Comment from: LE, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 04

No sun sensitivity warning was on label. ON the last of 28 days of treatment, I had a grapefruit (also no warning) then went for a hike - I got a serious sunburn/rash on my neck and hands. The ringworm hasn't completely gone away (still discoloration and occasional itch, but much better than before with OTC creme.

Related Reading: sunburn

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 26

I lost weight it didn't help my scalp

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 07

My mother (age 91)is taking this for a fungus on her face. She has been sick to her stomach and unable to eat much. Also very dizzy. Last night she fell and cut her face. We will stop this medicine immediately.

Comment from: gcgumbo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 11

Severe headache, Took my first dosage on thursday, my weekend was horrible. a sever headache the entire weekend.