Grifulvin V User Reviews

Grifulvin V - User Reviews

Grifulvin V User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Grifulvin V sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: robin, 7-12 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 02

Would not recommend this medication. have not yet confirmed but believe this medication has givin my son a rash went to the doctor they couldnt tell what it was. they refer us to dermatologists she had to look in a book and kind of guess what it was. during the time i stop the medication for about 2weeks and his rash was clearing up. just a couple weeks ago i started it back because his fungal infection in his toe has not clear up yet. the itchy rash is starting to appear again. on face and elbows and upper chest. i assume to believe it is the medication. and any medication that you take so long has to have some type of side effect to it. specially a child at the age of 7.

Comment from: dvanilla, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 30

My child had a ringworm, used this medicine in the past and it worked.

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 13

I am only 2 weeks into a 4-8 week dosage and have found no improvements. NONE. I was previously on 250mg of Terabinfine twice daily for the two weeks leading up to the switch to Griseofulvin and made the switch because that too did not work. I have no idea if I am being impatient but Tinea Barbae is extremly unsightly and very, very depression to look at in the mirror, especially when you feel like there are many possibilities of misdiagnosis. I have not found any actual reviews of treatments for Tinea Barbae and am hoping that mine will open up the doors! This is miserable but I know these things take time. If I could see just a hint of an improvement I wouldn't be writing this. If I KNEW it had worked for someone else it would ease my mind.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 10

Only took this med for 2 days, terrible head ache and nausea, sore stomach. Would not recommend this medicine.

Comment from: whitley, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 10

i had a couple of ringworms on the body. i've finish my complete dosage and there is absolutely no change.. besides the headaches,not sleeping and a sore tongue...

Comment from: dcburg, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 20

the medication start to work overnite great! after a week my gout flared up i stop useing the medication and the gout pain went away

Related Reading: gout

Comment from: Green, 7-12 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 10

My twelve year old daughter has had ringworm for a year now. I've tried every topical cream there is. She started with the liquid Griseofulvin 10 days ago. (300mg 2x's a day for 8 weeks) Haven't noticed a change in ringworm as of yet. No side effects either. I'll keep you posted on her progress.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 22

Have had ringworm of the body for 2 months, was on this med for 13 days. Had terible headaches, sore stomach, dizzy, nauseau, couldn't sleep.Quit taking it when I had a reaction of red bloch on my face and felt like a bad burn. Didn't help my ringworm at all. Will never take again.

Comment from: a-a-w, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 08

After taking this drug for a month there is little improvement. Severe headaches, loss of appetite, severe stomach aches, extreme itchiness in affected area and cost me $155 for 30 pills.

From WebMD