Gris Peg User Reviews

Gris Peg - User Reviews

Gris Peg User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Gris Peg sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 16

I've been taking Gris-Peg for about two months now with no improvement what so ever. It makes me nauseous and I have horrible dreams every night.

Comment from: art, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 30

I got a sore throat my gums are sore,cramping stomach,sever chills,fever,sore muscles,flue like symptoms,stopped taking pills and conditions slowly improved,took pills for about a week seen doctor told me to stop taking pills one good thing is they think the ring worm is gone.

Related Reading: sore throat | fever

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 22

WOW flu like symptoms,headache ,ears ringing,runny nose ,coughing,sneezing,,,lack of sleep,just like having the flu,after 1 week,the ring worms resurfaced

Related Reading: flu | headache

Comment from: babydoll, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 10

after taking this med for about 3 days i develope a severe side effect of rash all over my body and face

Comment from: Gramma, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 04

Some years ago Gris-Peg (oral) was prescribed for me for an agressive fingernail fungus. I had to stop taking it almost immediately. I think I had about every side effect that was noted, which is very unusual for me. My choice was to lose me or to lose the nail. There are other more effective products available today, so I'd certainly consider those - not Gris-Peg.

Comment from: tommyd, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 01

The first 30 days was good to go but did no get rid of it. So dermatoligist upped dossage . About the 3rd time of taking the uppd dosage i had a allergic reaction to it and got hives over 90% of my body and had to be rushed tothe emergency room. Havent taken it since and have beendealing with the infection for 5 years now.

Related Reading: hives