Haldol User Reviews

Haldol - User Reviews

Haldol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Haldol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 12

My dad hasnt been the same since he started taking this.He is like a zombie,and wants to sleep all the time,

Comment from: klonopinkid, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 07

works well for me but most say you are a zobie on it. it just make it so that i can talarate most poeople rudeness and stupidity. i feel just fine it also helps my agressness. i just bad drymouth.

Comment from: missie, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 31

Was not happy with it , didnt like the side effects and didnt work for me

Comment from: perlmang, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 22

My wife has been on haldool for three months she complained that she still felt parinoid, saw shadows ect. she was taking 5mg. the Dr. raised her to 10Mg. three weeks into the month she started to complain that she was having difficulty scrambling eggs one morning so i took over. two more days later i noticed that she was not looking all there and her arms were up likea chipmunk. i asked her to lower her arms and keep them that way she tried but could not resist to return them to the bent position.I became very concerend and called her psych. several times detailing her condition and pointing out the only change for the past 6 mos. was increasing Haldol. So while waiting for his never to come phone call I read the comment refering to Dystonia and researched it. That seemed to be a match. so i took her to our PCP. who called back immed. and he looked at my wife and said she is dystonic.no doubt. the increase was the problem. So he called the Psych. and when he called my Primary Care Physician he said stop the haldol. He must have been pissed because i over herd my PCP say "I'm not truying to step on your feet" so thank you for posting your comments you made the difference in my acting immed. oh by the way her Psych. still has not called back and we are seeing him in four days so.... any one post your experience and let someone know they are NOT unique nor is their concerns. sincerely..

Related Reading: Dystonia

Comment from: mad, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 17

Side Effect of Tardive Dyskinesia.

Comment from: Haldol Oral, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 01

nephew is in prision and they are giving this to him and hes drooling all the time

Comment from: veck9, 35-44 (Patient) Published: January 27

dislexia, short term memory loss and lossing things. panic attacks

Comment from: Bonnie539, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 17

This drug is a freaken nightmare. They gave it to my 90 year old stepfather. He was very frail to begin with. They do this to keep the patients "Quiet" so they dont have to tend to them. I am telling you the Gospel truth. Do NOT let them give this drug to your elderly friends and relatives. it is a killer to the elderly, especially ones who suffer from any dementia. They stop eating, get tremors, cant walk anymore, and withing months or sooner end up dieing from it. it weakens them horribly. It should be banned from being given to the elderly. The nursing homes and hospitals call it"Vitamen-H". It solves the problem of under staffing. It keeps patients quiet, undemanding, drooling and zombie like. It is a scandal. I hope this drug, and the nursing homes and doctors get exposed for this horrible injustice to our elderly citizens. It makes me sick. We suffered a terrible family loss unnecessarily because of Haldol. I hope to God that a law suit is brought against this company. It absolutely should be contra indicated for the frail and elderly. . Stay far away from Haldol. It is a killer.