Havrix User Reviews

Havrix - User Reviews

Havrix User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Havrix sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 01

good

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 08

I have COPD and I have taken andrographis(2 a day) for two months. My breathing has improved a lot. Also I usually have some sort of respiratory problem in Jan or Feb and I did not have that problem this year. I have since learned that you aren't suppose to take the andrographis for more than 10 days at a time. I can tell a difference since stopping and would like to know an effective way to continue safely. Would it be safe to take every other or every third day?

Comment from: KayakGirl, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 24

I haven't gotten a cold in 2 years since I started taking this herb but you mention the Swedish Herbal Institute Kan Jang product twice in this article & they do not make that product anymore in the US but I did find a product called Kold Kare from Kare-n-Herbs that does & that is what I use now.

Comment from: Dolly, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 17

I started taking andrographis for a chronic sinus infection. It has helped my breathing alot, though I still wake up in the middle of the night coughing 3-4 times. Before I would wake up 15 to 20 times and was getting very little sleep, so I feel this has made a difference. I take 800mg 2 times per day. I wonder how safe it is to keep on taking it, but I didn't take it one night and woke up a lot more being unable to breathe. Doesn't seem to cure my prolem but neither does repeated courses of antibiotics.

Related Reading: sinus infection | sleep

Comment from: Ton, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 08

We grow the andropholis in a pot in our garden and I take it somewhat saw, not the capsule or tablet form. I just add boiled water unto the raw leaves. They taste very bitter but I don't mind it. It does help with my colic gas, makes me sleep soundly in the night and I hope it is lowering my hypertension.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 14

I keep sinusitis with headaches, lethargy, and neck ache. When I take on a daily bases it reliefs my symptoms but when I stop taking the symptoms return in a couple of days. I have an autoimmune disorder and am concerned how this medication may effect my disorder so I try to be cautious with how I use this product.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 03

good

good

Comment from: love_alive, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 23

Ok, the tabs taste horrible but there was a noticeable difference in symptoms after 3 or 4 days. Seems to be more effective than most herbal cold/flu remedies

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: u78j2u, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 30

cleared congestion able to breath easier stopped aches however I was not able to pooh for a couple of days.I would take it again if needed.I took for three days.12 tablets per day.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 07

I use this whenever I feel my throat is sore, or feel like I'm coming down with a cold. My mom is a heath nut, the neighborhood herb lady, and I find I am pretty resistant to most herbal remedies, but this one works wonders. I used to have a cold for 2-3 week average, and if I use Andrographis, it lasts rarely over a week.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.