Hectorol User Reviews

Hectorol - User Reviews

Hectorol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Hectorol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Thomas71, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 23

Helps prevent any further damage to kidneys

Comment from: Crazy Lady, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 10

I feel better taking this med. It is small and easy to swallow. I have polycystic kidneys. They are only working at seven percent. At the present time this med is very expensive.

Comment from: bob , 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 19

Find this drug causes extreme dizziness.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: Onehun, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 14

I took only one caplet and I was feeling very siick from it..So I want to check it out.

Comment from: Virginia Faith, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 30

Hectorol was very easy to take and affordable. I'm doing great now that is why my doctors have taken me off of it. I no longer need the medicine because i received my New Kidney 2/4/09. I'm doing great.

Related Reading: Hectorol

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 21

Nothing noteworthy