Hepsera User Reviews

Hepsera - User Reviews

Hepsera User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Hepsera sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: love life, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 26

Was started on this med 7 years ago, have regular blood work done every 6 months and have almost perfect labs.

Comment from: David Bui, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 16

I have been on Hepsera medication since 2003. I so far have no symptoms and very happy what I am at. My virus count to the lowest level. All looks good according to my specialist doctor. However; I am still on medication and hopeful will find a new drug to cure my hepatitis B. We all cross our fingures and pray for the best.

Related Reading: Hepsera | hepatitis

Published: September 02

I have been using Hepsera Oral since, roughly 2 years. viral count went down to less than 100, undetectable level. Very happy so far; some resistance i was told, but not concerning. Does anyone have a breath problem or burping/belching?

Comment from: Loi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 13

I started this med in 2004. Great results so far.Bilirubi count went fron 35 to 1.8 at last appt in 2008.

Comment from: John B., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 11

Contained virus but compromised my kidney. Dr. advised to continue drug and hope will not progress kidney damage.

Comment from: SEMOguy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 29

I started treatment a year and a half ago. My numbers were off the chart. In June of this year 2007, all my numbers are in the low side I very pleased with where I'm at.

Comment from: aengla2@att.com, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 22

so far my hep levels have stayed down and im noy as scared anymore

Comment from: rno, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 28

I have been on Hepsera for almost 2 years and my Hep B has been in remission from the beginning.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.