Herceptin User Reviews

Herceptin - User Reviews

Herceptin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Herceptin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 04

I have been treated with herceptin for 10 months. My Muga Scans showed no signs of problems with my heart. I had severe fatigue, breathing problems, rapid heartbeats and weight gain that became life altering. The doctors couldn't find a cause, it was Herceptin. I had CHF due to Herceptin and nearly lost my life. The scans failed to show a problem until I was having CHF. Herceptin has helped many people but for a few this drug is deadly.

Comment from: sunny, 55-64 (Patient) Published: April 16

I had 12 months of Herceptin treatment after 4 rounds of chemo. I just finished last treatment. Compared to the chemo the herceptin was a cake walk. I did feel a little tired and my taste buds were not good for the 1st wk after. I do have severe bone pain in my knees, which I see a pain DR for, other than that I feel good & pray for a great out come. My Dr. had me have a MUGA scan every 3 months & actually my heart went from 76% to 78% which is great considering the history of heart disease in my family. Over all I have been pleased. I can live with the bone pain with meds. Bless you all.

Comment from: ginasoftail@frontiernet.net, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 05

I have experienced no side effects. My treatments have been very easy.

Breast Cancer

Find support and advances in treatment.