Humalog 75-25 User Reviews

Humalog 75-25 - User Reviews

Humalog 75-25 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Humalog 75-25 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Piper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 04

I take this drug with metformin xr, 1000 mg twice per day. Previously I took it with plain metformin and I started gaining weight, I was always hungry. Since the change I have started losing weight. If its not working for you, talk to your doctor. I went to and endocrinologist finally got my meds in order. I have also started an exercise program and am learning cognitive restructuring

Comment from: MD Diabetic, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 25

I was on Byetta which made me feel miserable BUT did help me lose weight. I now take Humalog 75/25 and it is controlling my BS BUT I am gaining weight! I exercise daily (Wii - "Let's Dance")! I am "porking" up quite a bit in my stomach and thighs! The weight gain is the only drawback I am unhappy with.

Related Reading: Byetta | Humalog

Comment from: askumr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 20

Fasting blood sugar at 354 dropped to 104 on the first day itself. Had glycemic low of 68 in early morning -2:30 am for 2-3 days. Once I decreased the night time dosage now the levels are normal. random is 124 - 134 unless i succumb to temptation and eat mangoes and bananas in the night. else, with execise, things are looking brighter. i feel energetic throughout the day. :-))

Comment from: sade, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 15

it help me 2 get back on track

Comment from: gmaxey5449, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 08

It is very easy to use and I have not had any problems during the last 5 years.

Comment from: sansui, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 05

injecting 2x a day 16 units is very painful experience for me . and still my sugar is going up . Maybe i"m not really following my doctor's advice. but i'm trying . pls. help what's the best medication to maintain normal sugar level.

Comment from: mary, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 05

I am usually woisy after administering it. Does not seem to work on taking down my BS.

Comment from: Dayal, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 30

I am suffering from type 2 diabetes for the last say 15 years and has been on oral medication and my blood sugar was in the range of 158 240. about a month back I was detected suffering from congestive heart failure and my Lvef was 22%. While on medication for chf my oral medication for D was discontinued and for diabetes I was given onlyone tablet of glimepiride 2mg. In the result my BS rose to about 240-300 range. I went to the endocronologist. He put me on homolog 50 mix 20 units and 15 units morning and evening and discontinued the oral dose. It did not act and my BS rose to 260-400 range and did not come down even after 10 days. I changed the endocronologist and now I have been put on Homolog 25 mix 10 units morning and evening and also one tablet of glimepiride 2 mg. Now after 3 days I feel no change in my Blood Sugar level. My experience is that Homolog has not acted on me. I shall be glad to know any experiences with Homolog.

Related Reading: diabetes | congestive heart failure