Humulin 70-30 User Reviews

Humulin 70-30 - User Reviews

Humulin 70-30 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Humulin 70-30 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: ConcernedMom, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 24

This has NOT worked for me but Doc keeps increasing dosage. I'm under a LOT of stress and think this is what is keeping me in this dilemna. She has me on 20 two times a day. I'm at 250 to 205 range.

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: bearsmaid, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 05

I AM WORRIED BECAUSE,It says this humulin70/30 is a synthesized lab strain of (Escherichia Coli Bacteria) that is genetically altered to produce Human Insulin. I AM AFRAID OF THE COLI BACTERIA. is that why i am always nauseated?

Comment from: Carol, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 17

Need to test my blood sugar many times each day as am having low blood sugar often-- before I drive car I test and take tester in car with me--if low blood sugar --I stop and get fast food in hurry. Am going to talk to my doctor soon about low blood sugar happeni9ng often.

Comment from: mizmahogany, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 07

Taking 20 units mornings and 10 units at night, I have low blood sugars every time I use it. I drop below 70 everytime. I cut dosage, but still drop below 70 everytime.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 03

Not effective

Comment from: Patrick, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 19

I can only achieved 12 average for the blood glucose testing ( Accucheck Performa tester), with one injection in the morning about 7.00am and one in the evening about 7.00pm. Dosage of the injection has been increase from 6 unit to 10 unit within 1 1/2 month.