Humulin R User Reviews

Humulin R - User Reviews

Humulin R User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Humulin R sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Jacob" s Trouble, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 01

quick , effective,afordable , easy to use . no pain

Comment from: angel4bear55, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 21

IM always high it works with in min

Comment from: Queenjeanarlene@Yahoo.cpm, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 11

I am being forced into *trying* this mess over my strenious objectionos. I've tried it befor and it didn't help. Mu highs got higher. I do not want to use it. I want to go back to my Humulog and Humulin N. I've throne this mess in the garbage where it belongs.

Related Reading: Humulin N

Comment from: Piperdane, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 27

I was previously injecting 20 units of Humalog three times daily along with 100 units of Levemir, also twice daily. My endo took me off those two and switched me to Humulin R at 22 units twice daily and within 36 hours my blood sugars were in the normal range. Absolutely thrilled with the results. Being able to use the shorter 30 unit syringe has also been a blessing for portability when traveling.

Related Reading: Humalog | Levemir | Humulin R

Comment from: lisaone, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 07

went from 6 shots a day to 3. Immediate results in high sugars begining first week of use.

Diabetes