Hydrea User Reviews

Hydrea - User Reviews

Hydrea User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Hydrea sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: DadK, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 04

My dad started taking Hydrea because of his worsening of his AML Leukemia. He started on a Monday and died Thursday due to a brain hemorrhage. He did not have any symptoms of and problem before the Hydrea.

Related Reading: brain hemorrhage

Comment from: arwen, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: May 19

I'm using Hydroxyurea for over ten years now.I don't experience any abormal side effects.That could change in time i know.But so far my blood count is stabil and i'm hopeful.

Comment from: bl2beverly, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 14

I have Esential THronbocythemia Vera. I was diagnosed in 1992 while in the hospital for pain in upper and lower abdomen. I have been on hydrea since 1992 except for a brief period I was put on Agrylin and a year that I was taking injections of Interferon. I have frequent headaches many of whch I simply haveto go to bed also I have edema and pain in my feet and legs, burning, stabbing pain in my feet. Is Hydrea safe enough for me to take 500 mgs a day for as long as I have been on it. And at first I was taking 2 and 3 a day to brinig my platelets down to 600,000.

Related Reading: Agrylin | edema

Comment from: spiderflower79, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 27

All good results while taking this drug. No known side effects.

Cancer