Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride User Reviews

Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride - User Reviews

Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 20

When I take this medication I am at ease. I cannot get anxious, I am very calm. No side effects. I can sleep through the night. In the beginning I had some really weird dreams but nothing scary. This medication saved me from alot of anxiety attacks.

Comment from: feels, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 02

I use this for my seasonal allergies...at night I was unable to sleep due to itching of the roof of my mouth, nose, ears...it works great...i sleep excellent. I only take one 25mg tablet every night before bed. However I am on my third week using it and have began to have some vision problems that i have never experianced before.

Comment from: sunshine, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 17

I am on Zoloft for depression and anxiety, but I still had anxiety. My skin drove me crazy at night, itching for no reason, hives, having to get up and undress, could not stand anything touching me. (I also have switched to Amway powder detergent which did seem to stop me from making my arms bleed; excellent detergent). Anyway, some nights it is very difficult to get to sleep. My dr. recently prescribed this med. and I find it works very well. At first, I saw no reason to take it, I used to just use Benedryl, but some nights that just did not work. My first night I slept fourteen hours so I was afraid to take it again; but I did several days later and it works just fine. Nice sleep. Apparantly, my body must have just needed to collapse for awhile that first time.

Related Reading: Zoloft | depression

Comment from: catsgalore43, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 18

After 3 yrs I had a very bad reaction to the Fentenyl patch. Tongue/throat swollen and hives inside, severe itching on head, hands and feet and a deep red rash. So, the VA emergency room Dr. gave me this pill to help with all my problems until I could either go to my Dr. at the clinic or get an appointment at the VA's Pain Clinic.