Inderal LA User Reviews

Inderal LA - User Reviews

Inderal LA User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Inderal LA sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: EForestier, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 16

I used this medicine years ago as soon as I was old enough to be on prevention medicine. I was on 60 mg of the generic a day for years. In 2002, after Hurricane Lili, the generic was unavailable in my area and I went on Inderal. Not too long after, I began having worse headaches, so they increased to 120 mg a day. I took myself off after a few weeks of constant headaches with no relief, and my migraines went away for a good while after that. Now I read they are saying this medicine can help people with post tramatic stress, by helping them "forget". I have had memory loss for a while, after always being the one that always remembered everything. Might be a coincidence, but I don't know...

Related Reading: Inderal | stress

Published: March 13

I am very tired on this medication so I am starting to take it at night. I was wondering why my hands and feet were like Ice lately..I can handle a pair of socks to keep warm, instead of a CRAPPY headache...Inderal LA is awesome...thanks

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 15

I started this drug about 3 weeks ago and my Migraines hav improved dramatically. However, I feel tired and sleepy next day .....

Comment from: wolfhound, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 06

I was recently given Inderal LA 60 mg to take once a day. It was prescribed by tremors in my hands that my be caused by taking zoloft. I have been taking the meds for about a month now and I still have shaky hands. I am seeing my doctor in a few days to see what is going on. I would say this medication is not working for tremors. Has anyone had a similiar experience using this drug.

Related Reading: tremors | zoloft

Comment from: pbbeas, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 03

I have taken this med for several years and have been satisfied with the results. I am however concerned with the long term side effects of remaining on the med.

Comment from: Rick, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 21

Started on 80mg after 9 months increased to 120mg, reduced the tremor some, makes me tired, blood pressure too low to donate blood. Have added Primidone still have tremors, they are annoying when conversing or eating.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 18

I suffer migraines and this prevenative has helped, I only had one migraine this year.

Comment from: ezpar, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 05

At the risk of seeming irrelevent, I offer my personal experience with Inderal LA. When I was diagnosed as having essential tremor a few years ago, my doctor offered to write a prescription for the drug. I declined because my condition was more in the nature of an annoyance that I could live with. I did mention, however, that the only real hardship caused by my tremor was its interference with my ability to play golf. He prescribed a 60 mg dose of Inderal and instructed me to take it about an hour prior to tee-off time. It settled my hands so I can grip a putter without shaking. (I still miss my putts, but they come closer than they did before I started using Inderal.)

Comment from: angel99, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 09

I've been on Inderal LA for about 6 years for irregular heartbeat and tachicardia. It has made such a difference in my life. Before I began taking it I was tired all the time with severe palpitations, dizzy spells and fainting to only name a few symptoms. My doctor had to raise the dose after 5 years to get the same effect but I would never want to go back to the way I felt without it.

Related Reading: palpitations | fainting

Comment from: otterpup, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 25

I'm on a 60mg dose 1x per day for benign familial tremor. It has decreased my tremor, but it also makes me really tired. The decrease in tremor, however, is worth the increased fatigue. :)

Related Reading: fatigue