Inderal LA User Reviews

Inderal LA - User Reviews

Inderal LA User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Inderal LA sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: bulldogcc, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 25

I tried this for migraine prevention, but it did not help at all and I experienced insomnia.

Related Reading: insomnia

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 25

prescribed for tachycardia caused by anxiety, has been very effective, I rarely have anxiety attacks now, has also been extremely effective in preventing migraines!! An unexpected benefit!

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: Beatles4ever, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 22

Was put on Inderal for severe migranes. Found out 2 years later, it was my blood pressure causing the migranes. Uped the Inderol, no migranes thus far for almost 2 months. What a relief!! To me, it's been a miracle drug. Life is much better.

Comment from: on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 06

I take this daily for migraines, however my doctor did recommend taking it at night because of the sleep side effects! If I forget one night I have a headache the next day that goes into a migraine soon. This has worked great for me!

Comment from: tinkerbell99, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 17

I was prescribed this medication about 9 years ago for a rapid heartbeat. It worked for several years then had to increase the dose because symptoms returned. EXTREME HAIR LOSS was a problem for me. Common for beta blockers i found thru research.

Related Reading: HAIR LOSS | beta blockers

Comment from: MaybeBaldSoon, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 21

I have an anxiety disorder and was precribed Inderal. I just discovered it can cause hair loss in both men and women.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 11

My husband has been taking it for shaking of unknown origin.

Comment from: always honest, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 26

I'm Female,55,taken 30 yrs +. Have Rapid Heart beats w/mitral valve probs, also suffer from Migraine. Yes it does make you tired but that's only @ first, ur body will adjust. give it time. Taking @ night is best Never helped my Migrains @ all. Took Floricet for years, wked if taken in time, and just helped still had them, then 2 yrs ago a Dr. gave me Topamax 25mg. I haven't had a single migraine since.. miracle.. ask ur Dr About Topamax is worked for me..

Related Reading: Topamax

Comment from: sprinter488, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 18

I have only taken 120 mg of this medication for about 1 month, but so far I've had more trouble sleeping and no noticeable decrease in frequency or severity of migraines...I suppose I will give it another month. I will update if it becomes more effective.