Inderal User Reviews

Inderal - User Reviews

Inderal User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Inderal sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 10

I have used this drug for 1 year. It has reduced my migraines from nearly daily to 1 or 2 a month. This has been a life saver. I have gained 6 to 8 pounds on this drug.

Comment from: sharon, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 11

i have been very happy with this drug and it has help me with migraines so much and it has made my family and my self very happy that i am doing so much better these days.

Comment from: Hidden Valley, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 01

I take this for severe Tachycardia and it works. Until I started this I couldnt walk 10 feet without my heart screaming. Now I can even run again!

Comment from: ladyebugge, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 11

Inderal has been effective to very effective against the tremors - the level of effectiveness has depended on the dosage. There is a trade-off of the positive vs negative effects. Most annoying negative effect has been the leg cramps experienced while climbing a few flights of stairs or walking up-hill [I'm guessing this is due to reduced oxygen from lower heart rate.] I used to love to hike but Inderal makes hill climbing a difficult task. On the positive side, it keeps my blood pressure moderately low. I've cut back on my daily dosage and put up with some reduction in manual dexterity to get back some spontaneous mobility and more of a natural adrenaline rush when I need it [which Inderal interferes with - that's how it works as I understand it]. It's easier to reduce the dosage when I get enough sleep and watch my caffeine intake. Seems to be a matter of making the trade-offs.

Related Reading: tremors