InnoPran XL User Reviews

InnoPran XL - User Reviews

InnoPran XL User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication InnoPran XL sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Ava , 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 20

When I was finally told after a year of pain that I was having migrain head aches, several drugs were tried and nothing was working. Every medication we tried just made me sicker. Then what I call my wonder drug was great. Taking two pills a day at 80mg was more than I wanted but it worked. Now I can at least function everyday with very little pressure every now and then. Gook luck

Comment from: melissa, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 14

this medicine has lowered my bp drastically, i was very relieveed when my doctor prescribed it

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 05

I dont think the innopran is acctually helping the migrains or even the BP because both continued and possibly even worsened until another Dr added amlodipine with a lot of chelation therapy and migrains have been gone over a year now but BP is still a concern.

Comment from: leannblvt, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 28

This is the only drug that has worked for me.In the past my irregular heartbeat would last for 4-6 hour's and I was unable to do anything during that time. This would happen at least 3 times a week. I don't know if I'm having a hot flash or the excessive sweating is caused by the InnoPran XL.

Related Reading: excessive sweating | InnoPran XL

Comment from: D, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 29

Changing from this medicine because the makers just increased the price 5x's what they were charging!

Comment from: lj526, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 09

My blood pressure has been stable for many years with the added bonus of my migraines being almost non-exsistant.

Comment from: Zina, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 01

I am trying to figure what med is making me have early symptoms of dementia. I take several but this one is the one taken the longest and I think this might be it.

Related Reading: dementia

Comment from: bfort44, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 05

I found innopran causes tremors in my head, hands and whole body. I complained to my Primarey care Dr and he prescribed a 2nd medication to make the tremors go away. Why should I have to pay for another prescription to get rid of a side effect that innopran xl caused in the first place? If your Dr prescribes this please ask him for somthing else so you won't have to go through this and have to take a second medications so you won't look like you have Parkinson's desease!

Related Reading: tremors

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 19

I take this mediciation for heart palpitations because it slows the heart rate down. although I still have palpatations occasionally they arent near as strong as they used to be.

Related Reading: palpitations

Comment from: Sandra, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 26

Have been very pleased with this medication for migraines. As long as "I" remember to take it, it works very well. I was taking one per day of 80 mg, but now I am taking two a day. The only thing is that I have to take one in the morning and one in the evening because the 160 mg was to much at one time. If you can get through the side affects and get the right amount it works well, but be sure you work with your doctor.

Comment from: justin, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 08

I had been getting migraines at least twice a week. I finally went to the doctor and he prescribed this and naproxen for me. I am very satisfied with both. I still get migraines but only once a month and it is usually because i forget to take the innopran.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 20

No side effects. Lessened the severity of my migraines but did not get rid of them. 1 pill a day is easy to use. Still looking for a preventative that works without horrible side effects