Intron A User Reviews

Intron A - User Reviews

Intron A User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Intron A sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: missnancy59, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 14

I have been taking this drug off and on for 7 years. My dr. has tried these tx several times. It has never put this in remission. I don't know it may be because I have genotype 1a.

Comment from: Duma, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 27

My Cousin has Hepatitis C. However he is much better now. This medicine is working very well for him.

Related Reading: Hepatitis

Comment from: webreader, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 20

I took it for a year. Don't have to take it any more.

Comment from: surviver, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 10

I had hep c and given 2 to 3 months to live. I took enterferon and peggasiss.I was free of hep c. told i was a miracle but god made the mircale happen.thank you jesus christ!!!

Comment from: michaekl37745, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 22

I was given this as a daily for acute Hep-C Mine was caught really early before it got chronic so it was suggested to try this once a day fvor 6 weeks. I was worried about all the side effects. they sounds terrible. I havnt had neusea etc. the only things I have noticed is being tired, some depression ( noticed by others) and some agressiveness ( noticed by others. ) but hopefully it will work well and just want others to not worry as much about the side effects they are pretty scary.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 21

been using this for 4 to 5 years and haven't had a problem with it. very easy to use at home and side effects aren't so bad but some days/weeks can be very bad but overall excellent treatment!

Comment from: DLR, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 28

This treatment was one of the hardest things I had to go through. I lost most of my hair. I felt run-down most of the time while on it, but I feel like I did benefit from the treatment.

Comment from: candilou, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 19

Once you get past the initial six months I stopped having the weight loss and I only experience the pain if I skip doses for any amount of time over a week. I take 10mu 5 times a week for 6 years.

Comment from: Jim, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 16

Cured type 2. Virus eliminated in 11 weeks. YEE HA!

Comment from: utopia, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 21

6 weeks on med so far no real complaints. Hope it works :)

Comment from: lucky13, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 07

I have no show of hep-c

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 14

i have hyper eosinophilia their trying to control my eosinophil counts with this medicine and prednisone.....

Comment from: Kathy, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 21

I started out taking 3MU 3x wk.went up to 6MU 3x wk. Made me very achy all over with headaches, bone pain and constipation. lost appetite. It was recalled on 12/2009. I'm not on any treatment at this time.. But will have to find another treatment,

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: Jjwt729@aol.comxknh5h, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 30

A friend had to take it and lived 6-7 years after taking it. I now have it and am looking for a drug the drug that will most effective. I have not used any thing yet. I only checked the stars because it said I had to.

Comment from: kokroko, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 28

i now want to start my treatment

Comment from: stormy20086, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 27

no treatment at present time.

Cancer