Invanz User Reviews

Invanz - User Reviews

Invanz User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Invanz sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 20

Intense tremoring in aging female,ramping up to severe, nonstop tremors that stopped only after we stopped this drug.The tremors disappeared within 24 hrs. of cessation of drug

Related Reading: tremors

Comment from: TRAVELONE, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 22

I just started taking this drug for a complicated skin infection thru a pik-line. So, far I have had nausia, dirrea and headaches. I've been taken the drug once a day along with Zyvox 600mg twice a day.

Related Reading: Zyvox

Comment from: rs, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 08

I am using this medication in a 64 year old male on the advice of an infection control physician and after florquinilones, pen g and clindamycin failed a satisfactory response for a severe lung abscess in an emphysema patient. After six weeks of other treatments, this patient has showed very significant improvement after two IV administered doses.

Related Reading: clindamycin | emphysema

Comment from: massiveman65, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 01

I am not diabetic but have had an ongoing infection in my foot since stepping on a nail 3 yrs ago. Got MRSA had tip of big toe removed, following year the next toe completely, last year back to ER on IV anitbiotics for a week, 3 weeks ago again with infection in foot. 1 week hospital on IV meds, now for the last 2 weeks (out of a total of 6 weeks required) I have been giving myself daily IV of INVANZ through a PICC line. For the last 2 weeks I have been in so much pain due to muscle spasms in my chest, back and abs that I am in constant pain. It is difficult to find a position where I can be at ease for more than a few minutes. It feel as if I have worked all these muscle groups to beyond fatigue! I cant sit up in bed or even roll over without crying out in pain. I made the mistake of sneezing yesterday...OMG the worse pain of my entire life......I was close to passing out. ANYONE EVERY HAVE OR HERE OF SUCH SYMPTOMS? I can not take another 4 weeks of this torment. I have lost about 30 lbs in the last couple weeks due to my exhaustion and pain. Anyone with any information please help.

Related Reading: MRSA | INVANZ | muscle spasms

Comment from: Finally, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 05

UTI with possible kidney implication. Originally given another antibiotic to which the bacteria was resistant. It's not given by injection, but is infused daily through a PICC line. I infuse at home. Total length of treatment is ~ 3 weeks.

Comment from: dibros, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 26

severe confusion

Comment from: shirley, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 03

I have a lung infection. Doctors are certain about it being mycobacteria, but are trying this first. Things have improved a little. Has anyone else used it for lung infections?

Comment from: Female (Patient) Published: October 01

for the nephrology patients given with the dialysis

Comment from: sheryl, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 19

i know have scleroderma from taking this antibotic to remove infection in my body from staff infection

Related Reading: scleroderma

Comment from: jknudson, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 26

IV FOR 3 WEEKS TREATING DIVERTICULITIS ACCOMPANIED BY A RUPTURE(INFECTION AND INFLAMATION). ONE WK ON IV - WBC DROPPED FROM 16 TO 12.8, DIFF WAS GOOD AND C/T SCAN SHOWED INFLAMED AREA DECREASING.

Related Reading: DIVERTICULITIS