Invega User Reviews

Invega - User Reviews

Invega User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Invega sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sebahdedidoh, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 19

i haven't noticed any side effects what so ever...i feel more regulated and better able to make and follow through with plans without adding any stress also i am markedly less paranoid and feel way less compulsion to investigate every stray sound i percieve

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: rem, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 12

I was diagnosed with Bipolar I disorder almost exactly 6 years ago (I was 20). I've gone through about 7 doctors and even more medications. The dosage that has finally been successful the past 2 years has been lithium, lamictal, and invega. I used to take geodon, but my personal feelings of distress (more physical than anything else) made me beg for something else. And then, whala! A new drug called invega. I soon was able to study for school better, my relationship with my then girlfriend now wife went to new heights; I even have been able to sustain a job for the past two years, all while buying my first home at 25 and a new car. I truly attribute invega for giving me the stability to be myself again.

Related Reading: lamictal | invega | geodon

Comment from: stranger5, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 26

Quieted down a bit; prevents upsets at all things that irritate or make me mad which no one is fixing in the house. Sleep is better. Getting along with spouse better. Almost makes me sleep TOO much. Should probably take med earlier. Want to sleep till noon.

Related Reading: Sleep

Comment from: lofono1025, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 29

This medicine is great. My mood swings are down, I feel a lot healthier. I have also lost weight on this medication.

Comment from: TracyP53, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 13

Within the first week I have noticed a definite change in mood swings and overall happiness. It is too good to be true!! They are very expensive though. Are there any people who know how to get samples or the pills at a discounted rate.

Published: December 11

My physician has just put me on this medication but in the week I have been taking it, I have found myself having a more postive attitude; since medications given for mental illness tend to take a few weeks to work, I am confident I will continue to improve my mood and attitude as I continue with this medication.

Related Reading: mental illness

Comment from: MERJR, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 20

This drug has helped me tremendously. My racing thoughts were unbearable at times, but they've been controlled since starting Invega 2 months ago (9 mg)

Comment from: happy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: January 31

My son has been taking Invega 3mg for over a year. His episodes of violent rage have completely vanished. He's a typical teen again. He has gained weight though. About 30 lbs. When I weigh the weight gain versus the violent eposides of rage... The weight gain wins, hands down. We couldn't have dealt with the rage anymore.

Comment from: BUTTERFLY, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 19

I USED THIS DRUG FOR A MONTH THEN MY INSURANCE STOPPED PAYING. I WENT OFF FOR 2 WEEKS AND NOTICED THE DIFFERENCE RIGHT AWAY. THIS DRUG HAS HELPED ME THINK MORE CLEARLY AND MY DAILY ACTIONS HAVE INPROVED

Comment from: JJ, 7-12 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 21

my daughter has been on this for about 3 months. We have tryed alot of of drugs and nothing work. This has been amazing her behavior has been great. No more outburst in school more focused. It was a mightmare before anything would set her off in a fit. But now she expresses her feeling and doesnt fly off when something goes wrong. I am glad they came out with this our family life is much better at home.