Invega User Reviews

Invega - User Reviews

Invega User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Invega sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 7-12 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: December 15

my dauter has been on this for about a year now it kind of helps her wiyh her mood swings but she has gaind almost 90 lbs withit her dr says its not the invega but i know it is and its not from eating to much because she dont eat alot.im thinking of takeing her off of it for a month to see what that. im not happy with this pill and would not recamind it for any child under the age of 16.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 07

I have been on invega for about 6 months. For a while I was taking 3mg then the dr. increased to 6mg due to some moody behaviors I still had however I have gained a lot of weight taking this medicine though I don't eat that much. It causes hypothyroidism I found out from my new medical doctor. I am going to go back to Geodon and see if I improve or need both meds.

Related Reading: hypothyroidism

Comment from: Brian322 , 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 03

I have been on 3mg for 3 weeks now. It seems to be helping my manic episodes cycle faster and my aggressiveness toward others has been decreased. I guess it's ok. I will know more when my dosage gets increased next week to 6mg. Since my psychiatrist is able to provide me with samples and it replaced the Geodon I was taking, which also costs a fortune. I will continue but have some fears in reagard to the numerous side effects this drug presents. I have noticed a severe increase in joint and muscle pain and stiffness in my body. I will write an update next month.

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 17

The only problem with this medication is the fact that medi-cal insureance does not cover this brand...I really noticed that this medication has made me more mellow and i am able to think more clearly.

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 07

Really helps with psychosis, depression, paranoia. Easy to take (once a day!) Also have had no weight gain perhaps because I exercise regularly.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 15

I started on the 3mg, then 6mg, now im on the 9mg. my appitite has dramaticcaly increased. my vision is still blury about 40% of the time. My labido is non existant. I also get pretty rapid mood swings from time to time, and my muscles are very tense. the dr put me on cogentin to help with that but as far as i can tell they arnt doing anything.

Related Reading: cogentin