Isentress User Reviews

Isentress - User Reviews

Isentress User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Isentress sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Kathleen, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 05

I have trouble sleeping, & am jittery, & nervous. I have ben on this drug for 6 weeks & have seen some improvement in my sleep, but still am jittery & have trouble focusing a few hours after morning dosing.

Comment from: goldiger, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 23

used it only 2 1/2 month. It made me too sleepy,exhausted. I was taking 3 naps a day, did not want to work any more, felt intoxicated. I love what Kathleen calls it: "JITTERY" Sorry but at this point I am not willing to live like a Zombie and feel miserable just so my Vireal load is undetectable... Off that med and feeling normal again = energetic.

Comment from: designboy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 11

I am happy that I found this website. I thought I was going crazy with strange dreams and insomnia. Been on this med for about one month. I do ask...Has anyone's side effect esp. the dreams/insomnia gotten better? This scares me and has been troubling.

Related Reading: insomnia

Comment from: jonrm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 31

I have only been taking this drug for two weeks as a replacement for Videx which is taking a toll on my liver (apparantly). It's effectiveness I am sure will be good, but I wanted to look into the side effects more, since I am having strange dreams and insomnia. It also makes me very restless. I have started taking it right at bedtime so it hits me after I have already been asleep. I hope that this side effect will diminish, as some of the other drug side effects have in the past.

Related Reading: Videx | liver

Comment from: Carl, Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 05

After about two months on the drug, I have trouble sleeping (napping during the day and up and down at night), adding to that dizziness, and worst of all severe knee joint pain which has put stress on my back.

Related Reading: dizziness | stress

Comment from: tosha, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 17

I have been on this medicine for 3 and 1/2 months and half my hair has fallen out, all my muscles hurt and just lifting my legs i feel like i'm picking up 50lb logs and having to take naps. I've also started having irregular heart beats again (this is why i switched i was on Invirase and it causes heart problems. I'm also have a real rough time getting going in the morning because i feel out of it and have now gotten to the point i don't feel like going to work. My doctor wants to keep me on Isentress, Norvir, and Viread becaue i am drug resistant to alot of the drugs. But i wonder how much more i can take of this. Is it worth all the side effects to keep vl undetectable? I have a huge decision to make at my next doctors appt.

Related Reading: Invirase | Isentress | Norvir

Comment from: Saintseattle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 13

I have had an AIDS diagnosis for many years. While I've been able to keep my viral load undectable using Fuzeon, my T-Cells have always remained under 200. With my doctor's urging, I dropped the Fuzeon and switched to this drug. I was very scared, but for no reason. My viral load remains undectable and my T-Cells are rising. PLUS, I don't have to inject myself twice per day.

Related Reading: Fuzeon

Comment from: georgem7, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 18

The only thing I have noticed so far (it's only been 2 weeks) is that I am having trouble sleeping.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.