Isentress User Reviews

Isentress - User Reviews

Isentress User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Isentress sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Vangeisen895, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 24

I suppose I have been one of the very fortunate ones to be able to take just about any drug that has been given to me with zero side effects. I started out on Sustiva 11 years ago and the only issue I had with it was that I had the crazy dreams that interrupted my sleep, but I could manage that. I switched to Kaletra/Viread/Combivir and was on that combo for 9 years. I just started taking Isentress in combo with my Viread and my Combivir and have had no issues whatsoever.

Related Reading: Viread | Combivir

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.