Isopto Carpine User Reviews

Isopto Carpine - User Reviews

Isopto Carpine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Isopto Carpine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: maggs, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 27

I have been put on this for almost five years,before that I was on some other ones that had me itching like crazy, I was discovered to have glaucoma about fifteen years ago, was using the 2% but when I went to the eye opthalmoligist this month she had to put me on the 4% the only thing with this med is that it burns the first time I put it in the eyes then I get an awful brow ache which lasts for about five mins, I have to use shades to keep my eyes from feeling like one million candles are in there, after that I am ok, just have to blow my nose for about five mins to stop the dripping which I think is sinuses reacting. I hope that when I go back to her in about two months the pressure would have gone down considerably, it was in the twenties last time and she was worried cause this had not happened in a few years, I wish that someone could find a cure for this curse, I also go for field tests about twice a year that should tell how things are.

Related Reading: itching | glaucoma | burns

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.