Jalyn User Reviews

Jalyn - User Reviews

Jalyn User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Jalyn sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Pappy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 26

Diminished sex drive and semen.

Comment from: Jayln User, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 23

Although the stream is slightly better, the drug makes me fatigued. I also experience dizziness upon standing, back ache and retrograde ejac (but no loss of desirte).

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: denref, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 10

Cured urination problems, getting up hourly, weak stream, urgency, frequency, etc. Sexual side effects have to much impact to continue, no drive, no erection, etc.

Comment from: Biglarry, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 16

Had been on Flomax or generic equal for couple of years with continued weak stream and usual sexual side effects. Dr. put me on Jalyn, worked better but, I believe caused severe headaches (I NEVER got headaches before). Just switched back to tamsulosin and headaches have gone away. Weak stream has not come back.....yet.

Comment from: jamescurtice@att.net, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 14

coughing,mucus,failure to have an erection

Comment from: madkeef, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 13

Before Jalyn I couldn't urinate without extreme difficulty I have taken the first dose and have gone four times in twelve hours. I am very happy to stop having to push real hard.

Comment from: Charles A, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 25

I am 60 and have been taking the drug for 6 months. I still urinate at night frequently but the stinging and small pains related to enlarged prostate urination have disappeared. Sex is not good and the growth of my beard and hair has slowed way down. My DR said this is also a side effect. No one told me about the hair and beard thing!

Comment from: ralise, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 06

The drug has help me go to the bathroom, not so painful, but still going to much during the day,a little less at night.If I take the pill at night I seem to develop a rash in my anis. I have also lost almost all my sex drive. Are we having fun yet??

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: doncuv, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 10

took pill for 45 days.too expensive,cannot afford

Comment from: del, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 04

I've been taking the drug for 9 months and have had no improvement. My Dr. says keep taking it.I did not realize why I would get light head upon standing until I read the above comments.

Comment from: orange33, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 10

i have seen no improvement in my condition. In fact my urgency to urinate is worse as is my not making it to a restroom in time before wetting myself.

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 07

Have been using product a short period of time with mixed results.

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 03

side effects

Comment from: ehjr124, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 26

I have been taking this medication for about 3 weeks now. I have noticed better control making it to the bathroom, but I also notice a big reduction in seman. T he desire is still as strong as usual.