Janumet User Reviews

Janumet - User Reviews

Janumet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Janumet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 04

60 year old male, with extreme urination problems. 2 weeks on this medication the problem disapeared completly. I let this medication sit on my desk for three months before I took it, I am very stubborn on taking medications. This has made my life comfortable again.

Comment from: ******, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 03

Very happy with Janumet! I did have a few side effects the first few days with stomach upset, but my blood sugar levels are good. I'm looking forward to the weight loss.

Comment from: pcolamawmaw, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 28

I was on metformin for over a year. I have been on janumet for three weeks now. I have lost 7 pounds, my blood sugar is regularly 60 to 75 points below what it was with metformin. Often is below 100. I am not hungry all the time as I was with Metformin. I feel so good. Not tired all the time as before. I love this new medication. No "bathroom" issues like with metformin.

Comment from: happy grandma, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 27

i have taken been taking 63 units of insulin 2x20 units of symlin and sliding scale humlog, within 10 days of starting to reduce my insulin's, I am down to only 19 units plus Janumet and feel for the first time in 20 years healthy and has free has a bird. thanks you, thank you.

Related Reading: symlin