Kenalog-40 Injection User Reviews

Kenalog-40 Injection - User Reviews

Kenalog-40 Injection User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Kenalog-40 Injection sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 17

2nd attempt to treat with Kenolog, both times it caused a blistery rash similar to poison ivy and severe muscle cramping.

Related Reading: rash | poison ivy

Comment from: jkquig@aol.com, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 05

Loss of tissue in injection area around elbow

Comment from: barbarajo, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 10

I received this injection 2 weeks ago for seasonal allergies and it did the job! I was just wondering if anyone else experienced a kind of 'high' or euphoria? I'm kind of coming off of it now-but it was sure nice while it lasted!

Comment from: jstephenc, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 30

For years I have suffered from seasonal allergies. I tried all types of pills and sprays, but without relief. Now one shot of Kenalog during the Fall each year (I can sometimes skip a year) takes care of all my symptoms. Recent quadruple bypass did not affect the treatment. It works for me.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 18

I have severe seasonal allergies, this last time aggravating asthma, and this shot both in the past and this time has cleared it up! For me, it is a miracle drug.

Related Reading: asthma

Comment from: THALE, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 05

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD BAD ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA SINCE I WAS LITTLE. I WENT TO AN ALLERGIST MOST OF MY LIFE, GETTING 2 SHOTS A WEEK IN BOTH ARMS. I WAS ALSO TAKING DIFFERENT MEDICINES WHICH DID'NT WORK VERY WELL. ONE DAY SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT KENALOG. I'VE GOTTEN THE SHOT FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS, JUST ONE TIME A YEAR. WHAT A MAJOR RELIEF IT WAS IN MY LIFE. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. THE ONLY THING I HEARD BAD ABOUT IT WAS IT HAD STEROIDS AND COULD CAUSE OSTEOPEROSIS. I'M NOT SURE HOW TRUE THAT IS?

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 30

I receive Kenalog injections every 3 months for back pain, bursitis, and fibromyalgia. It really dial down my pain but doesn't last the whole 3 months.

Related Reading: bursitis | fibromyalgia

Comment from: webs70, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 05

i got the inj for cervical disk disease, two hours later i had severe back pain all the way down, migrane, period, so i called the dr office and was told i could not take any pain med at all. i have had period for a month was not told about any side effects what i was told "it works different on different people"i also had the right side of my right eye go all blurry, pain shooting down into my left elbow, no sleep, and it did not work on my allergies either! i would advise no one to get this i am not getting a 2nd inj

Comment from: crawfas23, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 11

I have had the Kenalog shot twice, a year apart. My allergies and asthma were so bad that daily function was nearly impossible. The shot was fantastic for both the allergies and asthma! However, the first year I got the shot I had my period for 8 weeks solid. For the second shot I visited a new doctor who swore that the extended period had nothing to do with the shot and advised me to get it again. I got the shot again and though it again cleared up my allergies, I had my period for 10 straight weeks. It is very frustrating to me because nothing clears up my allergies/sinuses like this shot, but side effect is just too much.