Pletal User Reviews

Pletal - User Reviews

Pletal User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pletal sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: patsgd@yahoo.com, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

my heart would pound so hard that I thought it was going to come out of my chest, very scary feeling, I called the doctor and was told to stop using it for two weeks, I have and Ifeel 100% better.

Comment from: Bob, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 15

The headaches and pounding heart were so severe after 3 days I nearly went to the hospital. Very frightening feeling.

Comment from: fsmith, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 05

I seem to be walking a bit further than I used to without pain. I have taken it for 3 weeks. I do have PAD.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 17

I had such a terrible headache that I could not see. I had ringing in my ears and was dizy.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: BobC, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 08

Have PAD and have noticed significant improvement in leg pain. Have been on medication for 60 days.

Comment from: George P., 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 18

I haven't had much improvement since taking this drug for 50 days. my calfs still hurt when walking.

Comment from: Becky, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 12

I have pad in my legs and pletal has helped me to walk further without the severe cramping in the calves of my legs.To me it is a wonder drug

Related Reading: pletal

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 03

It caused me to have severe headaches to the point that I could not do anthing but go to sleep.

Comment from: JSCardell, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 08

After 3 weeks use noticible improvement in length of walk before pain. No side effects.

Comment from: john b., 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 02

I really haven't noticed any difference in the leg pain after a very short walk;but, then, what would my experience be if I were not taking it? I don't have to write an 800 page book to say this!

Comment from: bobbyg, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: January 28

I take pletal for poor circulation and I do have vascular disease.

Related Reading: vascular disease

Comment from: karrwhit6, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 15

pad has not come back

Comment from: Gizmosey, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 09

After taking this medication for about 10 days, started getting extreme pain from the ankle to the groin area. Was unable to sleep at night. Discontinued the meds.

Comment from: nu3brother, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 23

My symptons seem to be getting worse using this drug. I have been using it for ten weeks.