Ketoconazole Cream User Reviews

Ketoconazole Cream - User Reviews

Ketoconazole Cream User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ketoconazole Cream sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: BeachBunny, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 28

Used for dryness and flaking on my face. Worked after a week of using, but the dryness and flaking came back a year later. Had to use again.

Comment from: plabellejr, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 05

I HAD RASHES, BURNING SPOTS, SCABS, DANDRUFF & ITCHING IN MY SCALP AND GP SUGGESTED THIS MEDICATION FOR ME. THE MEDICINE HAS WORKED AND CLEARED ALL THE ABOVE, HOWEVER IT HAS CAUSED ME TO BREAK OUT SEVERELY WITH RED RASH SPOTS ALL OVER MY ARMS AND UPPER CHEST AREA AND ITCHES LIKE CRAZY.

Related Reading: DANDRUFF | ITCHING | RASH

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 17

I have been using the cream for over a month for ringworm on my legin 3 seperate spots. Two of the spots do look better, but the main spot actually got worse. It is very red and swollen and constantly itches. My GP wants me to keep useing for another month but wrap saran wrap around my leg at night. I do not think this medication works at all.

Related Reading: ringworm

Comment from: Max, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 14

Been using for about 3 weeks for a rash on my chest. There is no change - doesn't seem to work at all

Comment from: melissa, 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 14

when used as directed the flakes and itching were gone in a couple of days.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 02

This cream seemed to work for me at first, but then caused burning, and the fungal infection actually came back..

Comment from: Happy to help, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 06

When i first put it on it burned like crazy! It finally stopped burning and started to look a whole lot better in less than a week. I am gratful for this treatment.

Comment from: Fungal free!, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 06

I am very pleased with the results after only one week of use. I will continue until the dermatologist says to cease. Mine was around 10 inches long starting just below the knee continuing upwards and aprox 6 inches wide. I tried many over the counter products and am grateful to of now found the one for me.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 06

dermatologist diagnosed my right side of my scalp and right ear with seborrheic dermatitis recommend me to use this. i had a reduce in flakes but i still have a lot along with server itching and red spots.

Related Reading: seborrheic dermatitis

Comment from: wiseshopper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 14

I have a yeast infection of the groin area. This is what the dermatologist told me. I used this cream and it did not good but it did cause a red scaly patch on the glans penis where it accidentally got on. Now it is red constantly and has skin scaly on it. I look like i have a sexual disease now. It still remains even though i have stopped using the drug after two weeks. I am seeing the dermatologists in a few days.

Related Reading: yeast infection | sexual

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: October 17

I have the shampoo for my daughter. She had oozing sores all in her hair. The shampoo helped a little but didn't clear it up. I found that Nutragena T-Gel extra strength worked alot better. She alternates between the two shampoos to keep her head clear.