Kineret User Reviews

Kineret - User Reviews

Kineret User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Kineret sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Grammak62, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 12

Was diagnosed with adult onset stills disease using kineret have had very little side effects with kineret symptoms I do have are mild easy to inject

Comment from: PAS, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 10

I have Adult Stills disease and was diagnosed 6 years ago. I have been through remicade and embrel which actually made me worse. I have been on methotrexate and prednisone also. About a month and a half ago I started kineret. It has been a miracle drug for me. it has actually made me almost pain free except for some slight pain in my fingers. I was basically non functioning prior to that when I get a flare. My only major problem is the injection site reaction. My skin swells and it becomes extremely itchy. This reaction lasts for days with no apparent relief. I would welcome any input from anyone out there who may have the same reaction and a possible solution. I do take kineret out of the refrig for an hour before, ice my skin before and after the injection. I do use a .05 cortisone cream, but it does not help much. I would appreciate any input. Please put the words kineret in your subject so I know it is from this site. Thank you p_scatton@yahoo.com

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 31

I was diagnosed with Stills disease a year ago. I was prescribed Remicade every 4 weeks with no results. I was then taken off Remicade and started Kineret. It is a miracle drug for me. I have a little stiffness in my fingers and lower back which is much better than being in pain from head to toe 24/7.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 03

I take Kineret every other day for Schnitzler's Syndrome. It has changed my life.....no hives, fevers, or joint pain!

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: LuLu, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 29

Since I am allergic to Enbrel , I have had to take Kineret. I believe Kineret does not work as well as Enbrel - PLUS you have to inject EVERY day. I will soon have surgery. The doc. tells me to stop Kineret 3 days before surgery and stay off until the wound has healed completely.

Comment from: princesssherryrn, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 19

I have used this medicine a little over a year and it has changed my life completely. I suffer from FCAS which is very painful and debilitating. My insurance company reports that it will probably not pay for this drug after December. I do not know what I will do. I can not live without it.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options