Klor-Con User Reviews

Klor-Con - User Reviews

Klor-Con User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Klor-Con sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 21

I had severe gas pains when I first started to take this drug,but found that eating Dannon Activa helped my digestive system adjust to it.

Comment from: Hope, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 08

Taking Klor-con for very low potassium after taking diuretics for a long time. Doc did not warn me to have my potassium checked and I had some pretty serious symptoms by the time I started taking Klor-con. One of the inactive ingredients in hydrogenated oil. I this the same stuff for which the FDA says there is no safe level?

Related Reading: Klor-con | low potassium | diuretics

Comment from: jamhow01, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 27

the pill does not disolve in my system, in my stoll the pill looks like it did when i took it except for the color

Comment from: cuddles, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 07

I have no longer experienced leg cramps and I am able to be more active exercising and able to sleep at night.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 13

I was put on this medication by my Cardologist. After I was put in the hospital for dehydration following Hernia surgery. I have not had any reaction to this med at all.

Related Reading: dehydration | Hernia

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 22

Terrible to try to swallow. After a few weeks I have had terrible stomach and intestine pain. I have had to quit it and take the over the counter potassium.

Comment from: mrsmagloo, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 09

I take the regular pill form, but prefer the fizzy form better. The hard pill really rips your stomach up. You have to sit up for a half-hour after taking EITHER form, though. Also, I have been getting very large bowel movements 12 hours after each dose. Since I am also on Vicodin for pain, this is a PLUS, as normally I'd be horribly constipated right now. I'm scheduled for a trigger point injection on my upper back in two weeks and hopefully will no longer need the Vicodin.

Related Reading: Vicodin

Comment from: TINNIE, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 30

slight pick-up in energy,lower back pain some relief.side effects/none.

Related Reading: lower back pain

Comment from: hydrpfloride, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 25

I havr been taking Klor con and hydrochlorot. i just had my Dr. tell me to take more Klorcon 90 mg. and i am on hydrochlorot 25 mg every morning and now i am having vaginal burning and pelvic pain.

Comment from: doriceb, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 06

I itched alot ecspecially on hands and arms

Comment from: Helga, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 16

Believe what it says about "not lying down within 30 minutes of taking." I had too many pills to take in the am so I started taking this at night before bedtime. Several days I have been having upset stomach and sleeplessness (may not be related). Read and follow directions every time you receive a medication, even a refill!